Christopher Drozd has been a professional fitness coach since the mid-1980s, and a Yin yogi since 2006.
He continues to this day sharing his decades of training expertise, in person, with those interested in improving their health, fitness, and sporting performance.
Christopher’s specialties include:
- One-on-one & group weight-lifting, body-building, and strength training sessions
- Individual & team triathlon and marathon conditioning programs
- Pose Method running lessons and seminars
- Kung Fu San Soo self-defense and form lessons, and
- Yin yoga classes, and teacher training workshops.
As well, his second book, A Righteous Stretch— Yin Yoga: What It Is, How To Do It, And Why, is a concise exploration of this profoundly beneficial practice. If youthfulness at any age is interesting to you, this book is your huckleberry.
And, his first book, Fitness Straight Up— How to be a better athlete, or at least look like one, provides unique, real-world fitness perspective and instruction for the self-motivated.
Join Christopher on Zoom for streaming Yin yoga classes, Monday Wednesday, Friday at 7pm, Pacific Time (UTC -7/8).